We are looking to hire a hard-working, customer-oriented shop assistant to ensure the smooth running of in-store retail operations. The shop assistant’s responsibilities include welcoming customers to our shop, monitoring customer activities to prevent incidents of shoplifting, arranging window displays accordingly, and processing customer refunds. You should also be able to identify customers' needs and recommend suitable shop items that best satisfy their needs.
Requirement & Target
SHS graduate /diploma is preferred.
Proven retail sales experience.
The ability to stand for extended periods.
The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Strong organizational skills. Resident of Kintampo-Kyremankoma.
Effective communication skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receiving, processing, and organizing shipments and deliveries accordingly.
2. Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
3. Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
4. Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
5. Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which includes wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
6. Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a professional manner.