Governance and Management
The CCIT is an international initiative led by coreuni impact, Ghana. Community initiative that help in creation of job within the youth. CCIT program is executed by a work group headed by the Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship of the Information Technology Industry Development Agency. The CCIT Work Group has one focal point from each participating African state.
The responsibilities of a focal point of a participating in African state concerning its citizens are as follows:
- Promote initiative within its African state.
- Answering initiative queries of its own citizens.
- Screening the applicants of that state to select learners.
- Monitoring performance of the enrolled learners and motivate them for completion.
- Building capacity and certifying young African calibers on the recent advances in web development technologies.
- Supporting creation of job and business opportunities for the African youth through wage employment, freelancing, and startup establishment.
- Increasing the competitiveness of African ICT companies by availing an abundant talent pool.
- Forming Africa-wide learning networks in leading technologies to act as platform for fostering technology innovation and entrepreneurship.
We use this scholarship as tools
1. Free top-quality learning track in one of the advanced web development technologies.
2. Prestigious certificate after successfully completing the learning track.
3. Potential chance to attend a local learning group to experience cross learning and discuss business impact of the underlying technologies.
4. Opportunity to join startup competitions where each winning startup is awarded USD 2K in additional to possible seed fund or incubation service.
5. Being informed of Africa-wide employment opportunities.
Citizens of each officially participating African state can apply through the initiative website
Applicants are accepted as learners subject to fulfilling the following criteria;
A higher-education college graduate of year 2006 at most or will graduate within 2 years. Can access all tracks.
Non-ICT applicants and junior university students are eligible for some introductory tracks.
If non-ICT applicants are interested in other ICT tracks, a good knowledge of essential ICT technologies is recommended through the following:
· Min. 2-years work track in ICT.
· Min. 6-month international training record in software or computer technology applications.
CIT scholarships are financial aid awards designed to help students pay for a certificate, diploma undergraduate, graduate degree.
Sometimes a scholarship is a one-time check. Sometimes our scholarships are renewable and provide money for students each semester or school year.
It helps in empowering your academic and career goals by removing the financial barrier. Getting a scholarship takes away all your financial concerns. Thus, it gives you more time to study, gain knowledge and secure better future.
Should be a lady between 18 and 40years
Less privilege by our standards
Christian or Muslim
The COVID-19 support provides 50% off the first-year tuition, which could equal approximately Gh₵6,000. In other words, a student could study for a full year for less than Gh₵6,000 without counting any other scholarships or grants they may be able to access.
This is for any new first-year, full-time online or distance -online student who is enrolling for an diploma, undergraduate and graduate degree.
1. 80% plan